The 91 Octane Series of ECU reflashes change the spark timing to extract more power from 91 Octane (R+M)/2 fuel.
Features of this reflash:
- More aggressive timing utilizing 91 octane fuel
- 11,000 RPM rev limiter
- Base fuel mapping enriched
- Closed loop fueling zones reduced which allows a better compromise between fuel economy and power
- Acceleration fuel maps enriched
- Warm idle raised up to 1500RPM
Required Modifications for STOCK IMPROVED:
- None - OE Bike Expected, aftermarket air filter is acceptable
Required Modifications for STAGE 1:
- Free Flowing Muffler and Head Pipe (FMF, Yoshimura, or similar)
Required Modifications for Big Bore Kit:
- Larger engine displacement > 249 CC [Please let us know the new displacement]
- Free Flowing Muffler and Head Pipe (FMF, Yoshimura, or similar) for best results
- Airbox Modifications / backfire screen removal
CORE ECU Option:
Please send me a new ECU = You will receive a new ECU that is already tuned from us, no need to mail in your OE ECU.
I will send in my own ECU = You need to mail us your OE ECU so we can reflash it.
If you purchased a new ECU from us, you can return your stock unit for a core deposit. The Core Deposit is $129.99 USD. To initiate a return, contact us at Email Support.
If you are mailing us your ECU, please use the address below:
ATTN: ECU Reflash + Order Number
1921 Huckleberry Ave
Omro, Wisconsin 54963
Upon receipt, we will flash the ECU and send it back to you. Typical turnaround is 1 - 3 business days. In some rare cases this could be as long as 5 business days.
Please be aware that 550Performanc LLC is not responsible for and will not refund any charges incurred upon arrival of our products abroad.
This includes charges such as, but not limited to:
- Import duties
- Import VAT
- Custom fees
- Warehousing fees
- Any Parcelforce UK fees
- Any charges incurred as a result of importing goods ordered from 550Performance LLC
Prices and cost of shipping published on our website does not include any of those charges. When placing an order with 550Performance LLC you agree to take full responsibility for any charges incurred by importing our goods into your country.
"FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE. THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, OFFER FOR SALE, OR INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT MAY ALSO BE ILLIEGAL NATIONWIDE UNDER THE FEDERAL CLEAR AIR ACT (42 U.S.C. § 7522(A)(3))"